Ground-Floor Garden Retreat in the Heart of Hampton
Sold - Hampton VIC
Why? It’s an unexpected joy to discover an apartment so private and peaceful, yet so full of life! A true escape from the daily grind, this ground-floor 2 bedroom, 2 car-park retreat is the perfect indoor/outdoor setting for the next chapter in your life. Even better, a full-sized study will add a professional touch to your day or could also work as a third bedroom for a growing family.
What? Feel yourself lift from the moment you step inside this single-level haven. A stone-finished Bosch kitchen and a far-reaching open-plan living/dining space make a flawless connection with a wraparound alfresco terrace all ready for entertaining in glorious northern light. Nestled in a leafy garden context, this hidden sanctuary is further enhanced by tall trees and established plantings providing exemplary perimeter privacy.
Where? Community, lifestyle and true convenience are the privileged benefits of living on the edge of Hampton Street. The energy is invigorating. Join the parade of people at The Hamptons Bakery, pick up a pastry from Gateaux by Marc Frissard, graze with distinction at Hampton Wine Co, or take it down a notch at Flipping Awesome Burgers. Best of all, walk to city-bound trains, Woolworths, and your very own local beach.
When? Offered for Private Sale, professional couples, astute investors, and discerning down-sizers will appreciate the value on offer. Act quickly as the first to view this low-maintenance apartment may just fall in love!
How? Call Simone Chin on 0403 857 266 today for a guided tour of this serene sanctuary. Stamp duty savings prior to 30th June of 25 per cent could be yours.
A Closer Look…
– 2 large, light and bright bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Open-plan layout with designated space for everyday living and dining
– Sparkling kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances including a dishwasher
– Large study or optional third bedroom
– Luxe bathroom with a fully tiled shower, stone-topped vanity, and a heated towel rail
– Handy powder room
– Concealed laundry with a trough
– Wrap-around terrace in a commanding corner position
– Split-system heating and cooling plus a ceiling fan
– Lush landscaped garden with shed and drip irrigation system
– Remote-controlled external lighting
– Recessed down-lighting, slick track lighting, and stylish pendant lighting
– Roller and Venetian blinds
– Basement parking for 2 cars plus an extra-large storage cage
– Secure intercom entry
– Walk to the beach, leading schools, cafes, restaurants, shopping choice, and lush parkland
Property Code: 2
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced