Single-Level Sanctuary with a Lush Garden Aspect
Sold - Brighton VIC
Register for Viewing Appointments – Call Simone Chin 0403 857 266
Why? Yes, you can live in an apartment and still have the garden of your dreams! Take this impossibly elegant 1 bedroom retreat developed by market leaders BPM. Neatly nestled on the ground floor of a low-rise boutique complex in the heart of Bay Street, the entire living space is framed by a private shared garden bursting with vitality. Best of all, make a seamless connection with all this greenery on an undercover alfresco terrace, blurring the line between the internal and external in the natural warmth of eastern sunlight.
What? Quality is at the forefront of every fixture, fitting and finish throughout this sunlit sanctuary. A streamlined Bosch-equipped kitchen showcases sleek stone surfaces and a concealed fridge space, while a parade of picture windows attract natural light and reveal the verdant oasis outside.
Wine and dine on your under-the-roofline alfresco, pamper yourself in a sleek frameless shower, and add a professional touch to your working day with a perfectly placed study nook. Overflowing with stylish simplicity, divine detail and refined charm, all this could be yours!
Where? Positioned to perfection, venture outside and an exciting world opens up for you. This is a neighbourhood united by choice with lively cafes, city-bound trains and supermarket shopping all nearby with Golden Mile beachfront a short stroll away.
When? A blue-chip addition to any investment portfolio with secure lock-and-leave certainty for professionals and downsizers, this tightly held temptation is offered for private sale.
How? Call Simone Chin on 0403 857 266 today for an exclusive viewing of this idyllic haven.
A Closer Look…
* 1 large, light and bright bedroom with wall-to-wall mirrored built-in robes
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Designer kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances, sleek stone surfaces, mirrored rangehood, concealed fridge space, soft-closing cabinetry and a Fisher and Paykel dish-drawer
* Luxe bathroom with a frameless shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Concealed laundry
* East-facing under-the-roofline alfresco
* Study nook with a gorgeous garden view
* Split-system heating and cooling
* Textured curtains and roller blinds
* Double glazing
* Recessed down-lighting
* Clever storage solutions
* Engineered oak flooring
* Video intercom entry plus advanced security measures
* Lift access to secure basement parking plus a storage cage
*All Atria Real Estate Open for Inspections and Auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. You must register to inspect at the advertised time. You may have to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.*
Property Code: 17
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking