Sold - Elwood VIC
Elegant Entertainer with Oversized Courtyard Garden
Why? The difference between style and fashion is quality, and this ultra-stylish, high-quality 2 bedroom garden apartment is at the very heart of those words from Giorgio Armani. Representing the pinnacle of contemporary Elwood living, first homebuyers can confidently enter the market, investors will appreciate the value and the property offers a singular pied-a-terre for out-of-towners. Act quickly as this ground-floor retreat won’t be on the market for long!
What? Flawlessly presented, meticulously maintained and flooded with natural northern light, the efficient and effective use of space inside and out is a triumph of thoughtful design by award winners Rothelowman. Far-reaching open-plan living and dining pivots a stone-topped kitchen featuring quality Miele appliances including an integrated wall oven and microwave.
Facing north and stretching out in all-day sun, enjoy seamless flow to an oversized courtyard running the full width of the apartment. This game-changing space is a blissful backdrop for everyday living and memorable entertaining with a retractable fence-mounted umbrella providing shelter and shade.
Both robed and roomy bedrooms are bathed in northern light, wonderfully serviced by a fully tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower and a stylish terrazzo floor. Freshly painted, comprehensive features include a large concealed laundry, ducted heating/cooling, premium European oak flooring, pure wool carpets, video intercom entry and secure basement parking with easy lift access.
Where? Superbly set on a tree-lined street between Elwood Village and Elsternwick Park, walk to lively Tennyson Street cafes, local schools, St Kilda Botanical Gardens and Elwood Supermarket with easy public transport access across the whole of Melbourne. Your next culinary adventure is just footsteps away. Breakfast at Mr Tuppy, share a slice at Shagy’s Pizza, and treat yourself to a fine dining experience from Attica before popping in for a nightcap at Ripponlea Food and Wine.
When? Auction day is set down for 9 October 2021 with all offers respectfully considered beforehand. Don’t let this one get away!
How? Call Simone Chin on 0403 857 266 today for your own personal tour of this single-level sensation.
A Closer Look…
* 2 large, light and bright bedrooms with extensive built-in robes
* Spacious open-plan living and dining under high ceilings
* Streamlined chef-friendly kitchen with stone benchtops and high-performing Miele appliances including a wall oven and an integrated microwave
* Sleek central bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and terrazzo flooring
* Large concealed laundry with a trough and shelving
* North-facing courtyard and landscaped garden with plenty of room to entertain
* Inviting hallway entrance
* Secure basement car parking
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Integrated storage solutions
* Secure video intercom and lift access
* Rich European oak wide-board flooring
* Moments from restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, transport options and the beach
Property Code: 16
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking